Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Flipping Your Own Switch

Sandi Krakowski is a mompreneur millionaire. Every once in a while she responds to my posts on her blog, A Real Change. This past week I had issues with being too creative, and those creative juices were getting in the way of doing anything- imagine grape juice all over your desk and making everything stick together- that was me in my creative state.

Here was her answer- She recommended a really great book, Flip The S.W.I.T.C.H. To be honest, I groaned inwardly. Oh no, not another book to buy! But no, surprisingly enough it was free, and so far a really great read.

The best part is, I'm already starting to see a difference in the way I do things. It's not an overnight change mind you, but it really is like flipping a switch in your head. It's a book about mindset- something I've written about on many occasions.

You will need some paper and a pen though. Don't roll your eyes at me and groan- I did the same thing when I read that (Bad mindset! Bad!), and though I really, really hate writing stuff down (at least journaling stuff), when I wrote stuff down, it opened my eyes to a lot of hidden garbage I've been ignoring or holding on to for years.

I'm currently on the 'C' in SWITCH, and I can't wait to get back to reading more!

This isn't some wispy little 'love yourself, love everyone' type book, like so many other positive thinking books are. This book helps you break down the reasons you stop yourself from succeeding, and teaches you how to break down those barriers to make yourself a better and stronger person- and more successful!

And it's FREE.

I don't usually 'advertise' for other people- but I will give kudos to those that impress me- and PJ McClure impressed the heck out of me. Just saying.

Click the link. Get the book. And join me in a journey to become a stronger, better person who can do anything you set your mind to!

4 comments:

PJ McClure said...

Hi Beth!
Thanks for the reference and I hope Flip the SWITCH proves a good companion on your journey.
Be your best,
PJ McClure

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, I'd love to read Flip the Switch and thanks for the recommendation. One thing is my switch must really be blocked because I can't find the link to click on!!! Please help!

Making the switch,

Barb Poirier

Beth Brubaker said...

@Anonymous

Hi Barb! I've included the link in this blog- just click on the book title Flip the SWITCH, and you'll get PJ McClure's page- the free book info is on the right sidebar of the site (it should be a brick-red box).

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Beth Brubaker said...

@PJ McClure

Thank you PJ! It's so cool when the author of the book comments! WOOHOO!

Post a Comment