Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WOOHOO! You can now get replies!

I am SO proud.

After Gooling for stuff to make my blog even awesomer (I know that's not a real word- but it's my word, so there), I found this great link to allow Blogger authors to reply to their readers- something I've been wanting to do for ages.

For the curious, here's the link to the code: 
http://yabtb.blogspot.com/2012/01/blogger-threaded-commenting-hack-v2.html

Now I can reply to your comments, and we can get some conversations going! All I ask is that you don't post as Anonymous- I'd like to know who you are- even if you disagree with me. That's what makes life interesting, after all!

There are just a few rules though:

Be respectful of me and my other readers- no flaming, or blame-gaming. 
Don't use foul language, or I won't post it.
Negative comments are fine, as long as the comment has merit. I won't approve of posts like 'This post is stupid' for instance- unless you have good reasons to back it up! So far I've never gotten comments like that, but you never know- I'm just covering my bum here.

That's basically it!

So let's hear it from you, my Dear Readers- you should be able to reply to all posts now-including past ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment