Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Make Your War Room!

Yes, I saw the movie. No, I won't give details. All I have to say is this:

I want a War Room!

The best part? I don;t need a closet. I have a sewing/writing room. All I need is a bare wall and maybe a curtain, and I'm golden. 

If you've seen the movie (and trust me, you should if you haven't), don't you want a War Room too?

But what if you don't have a closet?

You don't need a closet. I don't think anyone has a spare closet- especially if you have kids! But there are ways to have a 'War Room' even if you don't have the space.

Use a wall. Do you have a private spot in the house? Clear a wall and post those prayers!

Don't have a wall? That's okay too. All you need is one of those science fair boards (you know, the one that folds into thirds?) to post your prayers, and a room with a doorknob lock. The board acts like blinders if you prop it on a bed or desk, blocking you from distractions. The best thing about this War Room is you can take it with you anywhere you travel! Just unfold it when you have some privacy (and yes moms, you can even do this in the bathroom before the kids realize you're missing) and pray away.

Even if you don't have room for a science board, get a notebook and a pen and have a War Book. God doesn't give a hoot where you pray, as long as you pray. Often.

Everyone needs a War Room (or War Book). Everyone needs prayer. Everyone needs Jesus, even if they don't yet realize it.

Watch the movie. Start a War in your house. And watch what God does. It's going to be awesome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment